A great, practical guide to Change Management
Successful Change available in paperback and e-book format is the first book published from Changefirst, written by Changefirst's Founder/Director and respected change expert David Miller.
Successful Change explores the people aspects of change and how you can actively engage people to help deliver successful change in your organization. A word from the author: David Miller explains his motivations for writing the book and what you can expect from the book in this video.
The book is the culmination of nearly 20 years' experience of working with major clients and includes practical anecdotes and examples that illustrate how you can:
- Use a people-centred approach to help successfully implement change
- Energize your entire organization around change
- Build leadership support
- Engage others to help the transition stick
Read a free Chapter from Successful Change
- Focus on success in change: This is not another book written about the 70% or so of change projects that fail. It is about successful change and how to deliver it.
- It's practical and useful: Successful Change is written in a way that makes it easy to return to and refer to time and again.
- Focus on people: Successful Change recognizes the importance of people in the change process and ensures you focus on this key area.
- How to's: the book is filled with useful "how to's" and take-aways that you can apply immediately in your everyday work.
- Benefit of experience: David Miller is a leading expert on change and has been working with global companies for over 25 years to deliver successful change projects - the book gives you the benefits of all this experience.
- Good balance of theory and practical examples: Successful Change gets the balance right between theory and practical examples.Background on the thinking behind a range of change approaches - including seminal work by Kurt Lewin etc. and what it means in practice.
Read an extract from Successful Change by clicking the link below:DOWNLOAD