Given the increasing complexity and unpredictability of the current competitive, economic and social landscape, we believe implementing key strategies successfully is the key challenge for most organisations.
- want to improve their track record of change implementation through faster delivery of projects, reducing project risk and consistent achievement of business outcomes
- want a higher degree of ownership over the change process and to reduce their reliance on costly external consultancies
- want to build their internal change capability and engage their employees in an effective, consistent and highly repeatable approach to change
- quite simply have a major change programme that has to be delivered and need our help and support to make it happen
Find out below how we use our PCI methodology to help them:
A proven and structured approach to change
Extensive and ongoing research by Changefirst, and other respected industry sources, consistently identifies the use of a structured approach to change as the key variable to success.
Change is also delivered more effectively when your own people deliver it and we work with your teams to show them how to use our own proven PCI methodology through a combination of:
- Action learning PCI Training workshops and PCI e-learning
- Comprehensive PCI Change Toolkit via e-change
- PCI Application Coaching support
This helps them develop the knowledge, skills and expertise they need to deliver effective change for themselves.
Need more information?
If you would like more information on how PCI can help your organisation implement change more effectively you can download:
- our PCI for Organisations brochure
- or Our Change Management Methodology white paper from our Knowledge Centre
You can also call us on +44(0)1444 450777 or contact us.