We’ve identified five main triggers of resistance – People feel:
- Their future security could be threatened
- They will be negatively impacted financially
- Work relationships will change
- Their levels of responsibility will change
- The learning curve for the new role is too steep
How do you manage these?
In our full length article we take a closer look at these triggers and how you can overcome them to reduce resistance to your change projects.
No related posts.Posted by Jennifer Kreger on July 17th, 2012
Filed under: Resistance
Leave a Reply