We’ve identified five main triggers of resistance – People feel:
- Their future security could be threatened
- They will be negatively impacted financially
- Work relationships will change
- Their levels of responsibility will change
- The learning curve for the new role is too steep
How do you manage these?
In our full length article we take a closer look at these triggers and how you can overcome them to reduce resistance to your change projects.
- How to manage the 5 triggers of resistance to change
- 5 triggers of resistance to change
- How to effectively manage the pressures of change
- 3 principles for helping people adapt to change
- 4 qualities of a successful change communications strategy
Filed under: Resistance
Leave a Reply